Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Sad Reality, The REPLACEMENT...

Reality is always cruel, no matter how much u did for the world, u will always get replaced once something better comes out... Thats SAD... and so is my little first prototype game token Martian... YES its a Martian!!!! I dunno when it actually became an octopus!! hahaha but we grew to call it by octopus since then... The sad little oct... erm Martian got replaced by witches and wizards for my final product... Felt so sad...

"What's wrong with being a Martian?!?!?!"



"All of u are bullying me!!! Argh~~ Dun hit my face it's round enough!!"

2 comments:

Pham Thi Phuong Thao said...

Poor the Octopus, or Martian, or whatever it is :((
I'm gonna cry for it now :(( :((
Wanna adopt one :((

Kayv said...

Haha well we HAD to kill off some cos we are short of the base loh... so sad...